(ready in about 25 min | Servings 4 to 6)
- 500 g of pizza dough
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ cup of tomato pizza sauce
- Fresh basil, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven on 400 F.
- Cut the pizza dough into small dices then place them in a mixing bowl.
- Add the tomato sauce with some basil and mozarella then mix them gently with a spatula to coat all the dices of dough with cheese and tomato sauce.
- Pour the pizza mix in a baking dish and top it with some grated mozarella then bake it for 12 to 15 min.
- Once the time is up, garnish it with some parsley or basil then serve it and enjoy.