List of Ingredients
- 180 g of baking flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons of baking soda
- 100 g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 60 g of heavy cream
- 120 ml of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Almond nougat, diced
- Preheat the oven on 400 F.
- Combine the eggs with sugar in a mixing bowl and beat them with an electric mixer until they become pale in colour.
- Stir in the cream with vanilla and olive oil and mix them again then stir in the flour with baking soda and mixing them until you get a smooth batter.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcakes cups then fill them with the batter and top them with dices of almond nougat.
- Lower the temperature of the oven to 360 F then bake in it the magdalenas for 20 to 25 min.
- Allow your magdalenas to cool down completely then serve them and enjoy.