List of Ingredients
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 150 g of butter
- 140 g brown sugar
- 100 g of frozen raspberries
- 130 g of flour
- 10 g of chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Preheat the oven on 400 F.
- Combine the butter with dark chocolate in a saucepan then melt them on low heat while whisking.
- Stir in the eggs with sugar then add to them the flour with baking soda and whisk them until you get a smooth batter.
- Grease 5 small cake tins then pour in them half of the cake batter.
- Devide the raspberries on the cake tins then top them with the rest of the batter.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips all over the cakes then bake them for 15 min.
- Once the time is up, allow the cakes to cool down completely then serve them and enjoy.